Get creative at the 2023 MUSEXPO
As the Media Capital of the World, Burbank, CA attracts creatives of every industry to work and play. From March 19-22, 2023, Burbank will be hosting talented showcase artists, speakers, from the label, publishing, digital, streaming, film/TV, gaming, distribution, radio/media, booking and other key areas of the global music business, and delegates for MUSEXPO 2023.
Among the group of music, media, digital and entertainment industry minds confirmed to join MUSEXPO Creative Summit 2023 are:
- Adam Taylor, President & CEO, APM Music
- Anita Chinkes-Ratner, Executive VP, Creative Music Strategy, Paramount
- Big Boy, Host, Big Boy’s Neighborhood (Premiere Networks)
- Clinton Sparks, Entrepreneur, Investor, DJ, Producer, Songwriter (Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rick Ross, Pitbull, Ludacris, Big Sean, 2 Chainz)
- Danica Bates, Sr. Director of Creative Music Strategy, Paramount
- Danny Garcia – CEO, Playlister Club; Ellen K, Host Ellen K Radio Show, KOST 103.5 FM Los Angeles & Ellen K Weekend Show (iHeartMedia)
- Jonathan Lane, Founder & Music Supervisor, Clearly Music
- Kara DioGuardi, Songwriter, Producer, Entrepreneur (Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Pink)
- Karl Kongkham, Managing Director, Warner Music Thailand
- Kenny Ochoa, Head of Music Curation & Creative Licensing, Snap Inc.
- Livy Rodriguez-Behar – Music Supervisor, Dreamboat Music
- Mamie Coleman – Executive Vice President & Head of FOX Entertainment Music
- Mandar Thakur, COO, Times Music (India)
- Mark Sutherland, Contributing Writer, Music Business Worldwide
- Michael Frick, VP, Creative, MNRK Music Group
- Ric Salmon, CEO, Driift & Director ATC Management
- Rich Goldman, President & Founder, Riptide Music Group
- Ritch Esra, Publisher, The Music Registry
- Rochelle Holguin Cappello, Sr. Vice President, Creative Music Strategy, Paramount
- Ron Fair, A&R Executive, producer, songwriter, composer & former Chairman, Geffen Records/President, A&M Records & CCO/Executive VP, Virgin Records
- Sabrina Del Priore, Sr. Vice President, Creative Music Strategy, Paramount
- Sam Juneman, Sr. VP, Head of Marketing & Services, ADA
- Sat Bisla, President & Founder, A&R Worldwide / MUSEXPO; Sydney Lopes, Head of Hip Hop / R&B, Artist Partnerships, Spotify
- Tarsame Mittal, Founder, All About Music & TM Talent Management(India)
- Thaddeus Rudd, Co-President / Mom + Pop Music
- Toussaint Hunt, Director of Creative Music Strategy, Paramount
In addition, the key music supervision and licensing group from Paramount TV will feature as part of a special synch session panel at MUSEXPO 2023, with multiple members of its team participating, for an exclusive deep dive into the dozens of film, TV and other synch projects they’re involved with. MUSEXPO delegates will also have an opportunity to present their music for upcoming synch projects that the global TV network is involved with.
MUSEXPO will also include the presentation of the coveted “MUSEXPO International Music Person of the Year” award during a special VIP Awards Gala Luncheon on Tuesday, March 21st. Next year, MUSEXPO has confirmed that it will present this honor to one of the most influential and respected minds in the global A&R community, Pete Ganbarg, President A&R, Atlantic Records & President ATCO Records.
Joel Denver, President & Co-Founder AllAccess Music Group will also be honored by the US and international music community for his fifty years of service and support for the radio and music industry as he’ll receive the inaugural “Lifetime Achievement Award” during a special event with colleagues from the radio and record label community on Monday, March 20th, 2023.
To register to attend the event with the current A&R Worldwide discount, or for organization and group discounts contact Dusty Bisla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on event sponsorship, showcase opportunities and event partnerships contact Sat Bisla at email@example.com.
STAY IN BURBANK FOR THE WEEK!
Some of Downtown Burbank’s hotels are offering special rates for all MUSEXPO attendees. Follow the dedicated booking links for each property below. Please note, delegates are responsible for their own hotel bookings at the property of their choice – rates may vary.
SpringHill Suites Burbank Downtown
549 South San Fernando Blvd.
Burbank CA, 91502
P: (818) 524-2730
Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown
401 S. San Fernando Blvd
Burbank, CA 91502
Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
321 Ikea Way
Burbank CA 91502
For additional discount hotel offerings for all Burbank, click HERE.
Click HERE For A List Of Non-Stop Flights And Airlines Servicing The Hollywood Burbank Airport.
During your stay, be sure to check out some of Burbank’s many great entertainment and attractions. See Burbank’s many world-renowned movie & TV studios including The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Studios, Cartoon Network and more! Go behind the scenes of a working studio lot on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood. Plus, with four distinct neighborhoods you’ll find great shopping districts, dining, and attractions throughout the city. Check out our Things to Do page for more ideas.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
For MUSEXPO Creative Summit click HERE