TAKE TO THE HILLS
Did you know, Burbank is surrounded by beautiful hills and famous hiking and walking trails? Here’s a list of our favorites located in the city or close by:
- Stough Canyon Trail: A 6.7 mile loop that leads to Verdugo Peak starting from the Stough Canyon Nature Center.
- Wildwood Canyon Trail: A 2.3 mile trail primarily used for hiking, walking, and running, and is rated as moderate.
- Hollywood Sign: To get to the Hollywood Sign, use the the Mt. Hollywood Trail, which has two starting points in Griffith Park, which is right nextdoor to Burbank.
- Burbank Peak: A summit-like perch at the end of a ridge extending west from Cahuenga Peak, which is the highest point in Griffith Park. At the top of the Peak is the Wisdom Tree, a perfect spot for a photo op.
- Runyon Canyon Trail: A 2.7 mile loop trail located near West Hollywood that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate.