Featuring over 100 local, hand-selected artisans, shoppers can expect to find trendsetting indie goods. Curated goods include original fashion and jewelry design, paper goods, innovative home decor and housewares, art, photography, food, and more.
WHEN, WHERE, WHO, WHAT & HOW
Returning for the 17th year for just one amazing weekend.
- When? May 14-15, starting at 11 am and lasting ‘til 7 pm.
- Where? The festivities are all happening in Downtown Burbank with a total takeover of several blocks along San Fernando Boulevard between Olive Avenue and Magnolia Boulevard.
- Who? Everyone’s invited – families, friends, even your dog can come. Meet the artists, shop for one-of-a-kind gifts, and enjoy the excitement and energy of this artistic crowd.
- What? Over 100 highly select artisan booths.
- How much? This open-air event is free to all attendees.