Fly Nonstop Into Burbank From 29 U.S. Cities!
L.A. locals will tell you: when booking your trip to the Los Angeles area, your best point of arrival is the Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR). Here’s why:
- Hollywood Burbank Airport is the closest airport to many of Los Angeles’ most popular attractions. These include Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, Universal Studios Hollywood, the Hollywood Bowl, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Sign, the L.A. Zoo, Dodger Stadium, the Rose Bowl, downtown Los Angeles and much more.
- You’ll have convenient access to Burbank’s 18 hotels appealing to all lifestyles and price points. Plus, ten hotels are Universal Partner Hotels, giving you early access to the theme park. Many also offer complimentary shuttle service to Hollywood Burbank Airport, Universal Studios Hollywood and Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood.
- Eight major airlines currently serve 29 destinations, with nonstop daily flights from Albuquerque, Arcata-Eureka, Austin, Bend-Redmond, Boise, Bozeman (June 28), Brownsville,Chicago, Colorado Springs, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Eugene, Glacier Park International Airport in Kalispell, Houston, Las Vegas, Medford, Monterey, Nashville, Napa/Concord, New York, Oakland, Ogden, Phoenix, Portland, Redding, Reno-Tahoe, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Sonoma/Santa Rosa, and Seattle.
- Hollywood Burbank Airport is the only airport in the Los Angeles region served by the Pacific Surfliner and Metrolink trains, giving travelers an easy connection to the LA Metro and the city’s public transportation.
- If travelers would rather drive to and from Hollywood Burbank Airport, they have the option to use the new valet parking online option. This innovative parking system allows customers to book valet parking in advance which not only makes traveling easier, but also gives users the opportunity to purchase lower prices if booking multiple, consecutive days.
- JSX, the acclaimed air carrier that offers daily flights from private terminals for the cost of a commercial ticket, has announced that it will soon launch service to and from Burbank (BUR), Concord/East Bay (CCR), Las Vegas (LAS), Orange County (SNA), Oakland (OAK), Phoenix (PHX) and Seattle (BFI). Customers traveling between these cities will be able to enjoy the seamlessness of flying on 30-seat jets from private terminals with fares starting at just $79 one-way. Tickets can be booked at www.jetsuitex.com.
But don’t just take our word for how amazing Hollywood Burbank Airport is:
- Fodor’s Travel Awards has named Hollywood Burbank Airport the best airport in the U.S. They cited the airport’s accessibility and mellow, hassle-free experience as primary reasons. “Burbank is an airport free of most of the hassles that take the fun out of travel plans,” said Fodor’s managing editor Rachael Levitt. “It’s an agreeable airport in a perfect location, which is why it’s at the top of our list of airports to love.”
So, next time you’re planning a trip to Southern California, check out nonstop flights into Hollywood Burbank Airport, where you’ll land in the center of it all!