HOLLYWOOD BURBANK AIRPORT
The Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) has two easy-to-navigate terminals served by Alaska, America, Avelo, Delta, Flair, Frontier, jetBlue, United, Spirit, Southwest, and Swoop. Daily non-stops include:
- ALASKA: Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Santa Rosa, CA
- AMERICAN: Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), TX; Phoenix, AZ
- AVELO: Arcata-Eureka, CA; Bend-Redmond, OR; Boise, ID (starting March 27); Denver/Fort Collins, CO; Eugene, OR; Medford, OR; Ogden, UT; Pasco, WA; Provo, UT; Redding, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Sonoma/Santa Rosa, CA; Spokane, WA (starting May 26)
- DELTA: Salt Lake City, UT
- FLAIR (CANADA): Vancouver, BC and Edmonton
- FRONTIER: Denver, CO; Las Vegas, NV; Phoenix, AZ
- JETBLUE: New York, NY (JFK)
- JSX: Las Vegas, NV; Monterey, CA; Napa/Concord, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Reno-Tahoe, CA/NV
- SPIRIT: Las Vegas, NV
- SOUTHWEST: Albuquerque, NM; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL (MDW); Dallas, TX (DAL); Denver, CO; Houston, TX (IAH); Las Vegas, NV; Nashville, TN; Oakland, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Reno, NV; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA
- SWOOP (CANADA): Edmonton (starting June 23)
- UNITED: Denver, CO; San Francisco, CA
The airport also offers public charter providers. JSX allows you to enjoy the convenience of private travel at not-so-private fares with flights to and from Napa/Concord, Reno/Tahoe, Las Vegas, Monterey, and more. Million Air, offers private jet service and elegantly appointed passenger lounges for an elite clientele. Advanced Airlines has semi-private jet service from Mammoth Yosemite Airport.
Can flying be any easier? Especially out of the LA area? Nothing beat BUR airport! Full Review
As a frequent flyer from SoCal to Norcal and back, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Burbank Airport. Small airports ftw. I honestly feel my blood pressure go up whenever I'm forced to go to LAX instead. Full Review
Named the best U.S. airport by Fodor’s Travel, the Hollywood Burbank Airport is the friendliest, most convenient airport for flying to or from Los Angeles, Hollywood and the San Fernando Valley.
While in the terminals, enjoy an array of dining options before and after the security checkpoints, including Wolfgang Puck Kitchen Counter and Guy Fieri’s Kitchen & Bar. Also enjoy Hudson retail shops, a self-service kiosk featuring Benefit Cosmetics.
Passengers can rent their car at the Hollywood Burbank Airport’s state-of-the-art consolidated car rental facility featuring more than 1,000 vehicles and within walking distance of the terminal.
Eight Burbank hotels offer complimentary shuttle services to and from the Hollywood Burbank Airport, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, and Universal Studios Hollywood.
Both Metrolink and Amtrak Pacific Surfliner serve the airport at two convenient stops, Burbank Airport / South, and Burbank Airport / North.