Getting Tickets to The Jennifer Hudson Show
Jennifer Hudson tapes her talk show right here in Burbank at Warner Bros. Studios. Watch her show live before anyone else! Here’s how you do it:
- You can only request tickets on The Jennifer Hudson Show website here. Tickets are available Monday – Thursday.
- Select a ticket that is available from the calendar provided, up to two months ahead. Insider tip, you can only select one date at a time. Once you select a date, you will fill out a form.
- A representative from the show will then contact you to book the tickets.
- A followup email will be provided with confirmation and instructions on attending the taping.
In addition to free advance tickets, “The Jennifer Hudson Show” also releases a small number of standby tickets available the day of taping. Standby ticket distribution is done on a first come, first serve basis.
Please read these guidelines prior to submitting request. You must agree to this in order to be considered for audience tickets.
For More Information
The “The Jennifer Hudson” show website has a great FAQ section for people who have secured tickets to a taping. You’ll find tips on what you can and can’t bring to the studio when you should arrive, plus advice on giving Jennifer Hudson gifts or asking for her autograph. There is also a place to write a note or info on getting on the show. Here are a few other things to remember:
- Be sure to bring your confirmation email and a photo ID.
- You must be 14 years or older to attend a taping, and minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Because of the high volume of requests, one visit per season is allowed.
- Times and dates are subject to change.
- There is no travel reimbursement if a program is canceled.
Visit Burbank is not affiliated with The Jennifer Hudson Show. All inquiries can be made on their website.