Major Carriers: Alaska, America, Avelo, Delta, Flair, Frontier, jetBlue, United, Spirit, Southwest, and Swoop.
Charter and Private Carriers: JSX where you can enjoy the convenience of private travel at not-so-private fares with flights to and from Napa/Concord, Reno/Tahoe, Las Vegas, Monterey, and more; Million Air, operating private jet service and elegantly appointed passenger lounges for an elite clientele; and Advanced Airlines for semi-private jet service from Mammoth Yosemite Airport.
Helicopter Tours: Orbic Air operating private tours over Los Angeles as well as charter flights to LAX, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs and more.
Active Nonstop Routes to BUR: The Hollywood Burbank Airport is served by 11 carriers offering 33 US and Canadian destinations.
- ALASKA: Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Santa Rosa, CA
- AMERICAN: Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), TX; Phoenix, AZ
- AVELO: Arcata-Eureka, CA; Bend-Redmond, OR; Boise, ID; Denver/Fort Collins, CO; Eugene, OR; Medford, OR; Ogden, UT; Pasco, WA; Provo, UT; Redding, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Sonoma/Santa Rosa, CA; Spokane, WA (starting May 26)
- DELTA: Salt Lake City, UT
- FLAIR (CANADA): Vancouver, BC and Edmonton
- FRONTIER: Denver, CO; Las Vegas, NV; Phoenix, AZ
- JETBLUE: New York, NY (JFK)
- JSX: Las Vegas, NV; Monterey, CA; Napa/Concord, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Reno-Tahoe, CA/NV
- SPIRIT: Las Vegas, NV
- SOUTHWEST: Albuquerque, NM; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL (MDW); Dallas, TX (DAL); Denver, CO; Houston, TX (IAH); Las Vegas, NV; Nashville, TN; Oakland, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Reno, NV; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA
- UNITED: Denver, CO; San Francisco, CA
Ground Transportation: Eight of Burbank’s hotels offer complimentary hotel shuttle services for guests to and from BUR, as well as to Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood and Universal Studios Hollywood; Pacific Surfliner/Amtrak services the airport with a rail stop, as does Metrolink, and the Car Rental facility and Transit Center, home to ten rental car brands and more than 1,000 rental cars, served daily by METRO and BurbankBus.More Flight Info
There’s so much to do in our city, whether it’s family fun, a night on the town, or a rich cultural experience, Burbank has just what you’re looking for. Plan your itinerary in four distinct neighborhoods, each with something new and exciting to offer.
WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR HOLLYWOOD: Go behind the scenes of one of the most famous movie studios in the world where actual filming takes place during the tour.
TV SHOW TAPINGS: Witness a piece of television history in the making by becoming a member of a live TV show audience.
LOS ANGELES EQUESTRIAN CENTER: A world-class horse show and banquet facility, with rides through Griffith Park to the Hollywood Sign.
WORLD FAMOUS WEST COAST CUSTOMS: Behind the scenes tours of this luxury automotive restyling center with its own TV show and celebrity clientele.
DEBELL GOLF CLUB: Set against a stunning natural backdrop in the hills above Burbank, the Par 71 PGA DeBell Golf Club delivers the most challenging yet affordable 5,600 yards of 18-hole golf in the region.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD: Universal Studios is a legendary studio back lot and theme park filled with incredible rides and shows, including The Wizarding World
of Harry Potter.
LA ZOO: Next door to Burbank is LA’s premiere zoo where you’ll see your favorite animals, learn about wildlife conservation, and enjoy a day in the beautiful outdoors.THINGS TO DO
Make your hotel reservation directly on VisitBurbank.com, and you’ll be guaranteed the best rate on your room. If you find a lower rate on another website for the same room, at the same hotel, on the same dates, within 24 hours of making your booking on VisitBurbank.com, Visit Burbank will match the rate, PLUS pay you 10% of the difference in price.Book Now