Downtown Burbank Arts Festival Takes Over Downtown
The Downtown Burbank Arts Festival is the art event of the season. Think trendsetting fashion and jewelry design, handmade home décor, fine art, chalk paintings, photography, delicious food, and more. Plus, because it’s right in the heart of Downtown Burbank, you have access to more than 600 shops, eateries, bars, Insta-worthy outdoor murals, and great places to sit and watch the parade of people walk by. Come, bring your friends and family, and celebrate art, music, food, and the joy of gathering again. Check out the details below.
WHEN, WHERE, WHO, WHAT & HOW
Returning for the 17th year for just one amazing weekend.
- When? May 14-15, starting at 11 am and lasting ‘til 7 pm.
- Where? The festivities are all happening in Downtown Burbank with a total takeover of several blocks along San Fernando Boulevard between Olive Avenue and Magnolia Boulevard.
- Who? Everyone’s invited – families, friends, even your dog can come. Meet the artists, shop for one-of-a-kind gifts, and enjoy the excitement and energy of this artistic crowd.
- What? Over 100 highly select artisan booths.
- How much? This open-air event is free to all attendees.
Burbank’s annual Downtown Arts Festival has teamed up with the Jackalope: Indie Artisan Fair Experience to promote local artisans and arts festivals throughout the country.
- Click here to get involved.
CHALK BLOCK & ACOUSTIC MUSICIANS & MORE
- Fifteen chalk artists, featuring designs from film and television will showcase their work all along one block, Orange Grove & San Fernando. Vote for the “Crowd Favorite”—winner will be announced at 5pm on Sunday.
- Talented acoustic musicians will be roaming the festival performing their music for you as you stroll through the event
- Adults and kids will love playing with the hula hoops at Eclectic Hoops
DON’T MISS THESE ARTISTS & COOL THINGS TO DO
- Blank It – Where artwork is woven onto sustainable produced blankets
- Gordono Stotz – Set designer and art director
- Andy Lerner Photo – Award-winning and conservation-minded photographer
- Ecosystems of Hawaii – Complete ecosystems for the nature lover’s home
- Little Chimes – Wind chimes to put in your plant stand
- Vintage Menu Art – Restaurant and bar menus brought back to life as contemporary wall art
- Creamy Boys – Fresh-made New Zealand style ice cream
FOLLOW THE METROLINK ADVENTURE TRAIN
As Metrolink welcomes back travelers on their trains, they will be hosting their first-ever Adventure Train Challenge on Saturday, May 14. Featuring Los Angeles-based social media influencers, the team will race to complete a series of challenges around Metrolink stations in LA– including a stop in Downtown Burbank! Be sure to follow them on social media to see their real-time location, whether they will beat the clock, and highlights from the day!
To stay up to date on all events happening in Burbank, subscribe to our newsletter!