It’s time to enjoy live music under the stars with the Starlight Bowl’s annual Summer Concert Series featuring energetic live performances in an open-air setting. Sitting high in the Verdugo Mountains, Burbank’s famed entertainment venue is a local favorite for music, fun, and family entertainment.
From July 4 to August 21, the Starlight Bowl will stay busy with concerts from a wide range of artists and performances. Concertgoers are encouraged to pack a custom picnic with food and drinks (sorry, no hard alcohol) and find the best seat in the house on the plush greenery overlooking the stage. Set up your own viewing seats or use the comfy stationary chairs to enjoy the show. But no matter where you sit, you likely won’t be sitting for long. The music in the bowl tends to pull people right out of their seats!
Starlight Bowl 2021 Summer Concert Season:
- July 4, 2022: The Company Men & The Soul of Broadway
- July 9, 2022: Common with Double G’s Stardust Symphony, Lettuce, Nikka Costa and KCRW DJ Novena Carmel
- July 16, 2022: Yachtley Crew & Radio Rebels
- Ju;y 23, 2022: Corazon De Maná & Adelaide Pilar
- July 30, 2022: Spazmatics & The Blockbusters
- August 6, 2022: The Fab Four: The Ultimate Beatles Tribute
- August 13, 2022: The Fabba Show & Hot August Nights
- August 20 & 21, 2022: Thomas Anders & Talking Modern Band & Sandra
Ticket prices start at $15 and are on sale now. Click here to purchase tickets.
Whether you’re a Burbank regular or an out-of-towner, the summer concert series is the idyllic way to add a bit of excitement to your southern California summer days!
Make sure to stay in Burbank after your concert night– from boutique hotels to retro inns to extended-stay and family-friendly options, we got a place for everyone! And if you book through our website, we’ll match the best rate available.