Mother’s Day 2020 Specials
Mother’s Day is looking a little different this year, but that doesn’t mean you still can’t make mom feel special. We’ve compiled a few options for entertainment as well as restaurants offering specials for pickup or delivery.
Looking for more restaurants open during this time? Check out our takeout and delivery blog for more ideas!
WATCH A VIRTUAL COMEDY SHOW
FLAPPERS COMEDY CLUB PRESENTS LAURIE KILMARTIN
Have mom tune into a virtual comedy show at Burbank’s Flappers Comedy Club on Sunday May 10, 2020 at 4PM in their Virtual Main Room. Tickets are $10. Laurie Kilmartin is a comedian and staff writer for CONAN. She has performed standup on CONAN, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Comedy Central and Showtime. Her Seeso special 45 Jokes About My Dead Dad made Vulture’s list of Top Ten Comedy Specials of 2016. Laurie has also written two books, the New York Times bestseller Shitty Mom and Dead People Suck. She and fellow comic Jackie Kashian host a popular podcast about standup comedy called The Jackie and Laurie Show.
ORDER TAKEOUT OR DELIVERY
Enjoy special family-style meals to share together in celebration of mom. Choose from the following packages that serves four people: All family meals include mixed green salad, or Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad (+$10), Market Vegetable Fricassee, Red Velvet Cake and House Made Cookies. Accompanied with rolls and whipped butter.
- Castaway Brunch Selection $140
- Herb Atlantic Crusted Salmon $145
- Honey Glazed Roasted Half Chicken $135
- Surf & Turf: Roasted Creekstone Filet Mignon & Truffle Scented Grilled Lobster Tail $170
ORDER NOW or call 818-848-6691
Smokehouse Restaurant is offering their regular take-out menu, plus a couple of special dishes including:
- Roast Turkey served with stuffing, whipped potatoes, fresh veggies and cranberry sauce for only $23. Make it a family meal for four which includes a garlic cheese bread for $83.
- Honey Glazed Ham served with whipped potatoes, fresh veggies and a bing cherry sauce for only $23. Make it a family meal for four which includes a garlic cheese bread for $83.
- Chocolate violet souffle cake or a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for $6 each.
Mother’s Day Hours: 12pm-8pm (Order must be placed by 7:30pm)
Order mom a delicious whole cake or her favorite treat for Mother’s Day. They are offering scheduled, contactless pickup of your order.
It’s a Mother’s Day Surf & Turf celebration! Enjoy a 3-Course Meal for two and choose from roasted beef tenderloin & shrimp scampi or try oven-roasted salmon & herb-marinated grilled chicken breast. Pre-order now through May 8th.
BUY A GIFT CARD
rA ORGANIC SPA
Get mom peace and relaxation with a gift card for rA Organic Spa. They are currently offering a great gift card special with an added bonus:
- Receive $20 Free with the purchase of a $200 Gift Card
- Receive $50 Free with the purchase of a $400 Gift Card
- Receive $35 Free with the purchase of a $300 Gift Card
- Receive $75 Free with the purchase of a $500 Gift Card
BLEND YOUR OWN PERFUME
Phoebe Peacock is offering a special Do-It-Yourself perfume kit plus a one-hour guided Zoom class on creating your perfect scent. A great and entertaining way to spend Mother’s Day, and custom gift. They are also offering pre-packaged gift bags with great smelling goodies.
TAKE A VIRTUAL YOGA CLASS
Buy mom a class pass or take part in a class together with YogaBlend’s online Zoom classes.
The City of Burbank and Downtown Burbank are not responsible for the content of and do not endorse any products or services of the companies listed on the Burbank Together at Home campaign including any information on the City of Burbank website and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) and Visit Burbank website and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). As such, we make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, appropriateness or any other aspect of the information contained in the Burbank Together at Home campaign on the City of Burbank’s website and social media platforms and the Visit Burbank website and social media platforms. While we encourage promotion of local businesses and restaurants, citizens are reminded to comply with the Governor’s Safer at Home Orders.