FLY CANADA TO BUR STARTING NOVEMBER 21, 2021
Southern California’s charm radiates throughout Burbank, making the city a hotspot for winter getaways. That’s why we are so excited to announce two new routes on Flair Airlines to Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) from Vancouver on November 21st, and Edmonton on December 16th. Put the Canadian cold on *pause* and come to bask in the LA sun.
This is the first time that Hollywood Burbank Airport has introduced Canadian nonstop flights, and Flair Airlines is perfectly matched for everything that Los Angeles has to offer. Fodor’s Travel Awards named Hollywood Burbank Airport the Best Airport in the U.S. in 2019, citing the airport’s accessibility and mellow, hassle-free experience as primary reasons. “Burbank is an airport free of most of the hassles that take the fun out of travel plans,” said Fodor’s managing editor Rachael Levitt. “It’s an agreeable airport in a perfect location, which is why it’s at the top of our list of airports to love.”
Paired with Hollywood Burbank Airport’s convenient and fast nature, Canadians can travel to Los Angeles with ease and on a budget. Many airports in the LA area can be a real headache, but not Hollywood Burbank Airport. Located in the heart of everything Los Angeles, flying into Hollywood Burbank is easy and fast. All the more reason to take a break from the freezing cold and head down south this winter. Starting November 21, 2021, you can indulge in a warm and adventurous journey to Burbank.
Upon arrival, you can be out of the airport and in your Burbank hotel in 15 minutes. In addition, ground transportation is a breeze, with eight Burbank hotels offering complimentary shuttle services to and from the airport, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, and Universal Studios Hollywood. You can also rent your car at the airport’s state-of-the-art consolidated car rental facility featuring more than 1,000 vehicles within walking distance of the terminal.
Known as “Media Capital of the World,” Burbank is a top Los Angeles travel destination adjacent to Hollywood. Home to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, Burbank is next to Universal Studios Hollywood and offers 18 great hotels at all price points. Favorites include attending live TV tapings, horseback rides to the Hollywood Sign, helicopter tours originating from the Hollywood Burbank Airport, hiking in the Hollywood Hills, and much more. As a major entertainment production center, Burbank offers exciting commercial neighborhoods with hundreds of shopping and dining options.
Here’s a list we’ve compiled of top things to do during your stay.
- WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR HOLLYWOOD: Go behind the scenes of one of the most famous movie studios in the world where actual filming takes place during the tour.
- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD: Universal Studios is a legendary studio back lot and theme park filled with incredible rides and shows, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the recently opened Secret Life of Pets Rid.
- LOS ANGELES EQUESTRIAN CENTER: A world-class horse show and banquet facility, with international equestrian events including William Shatner’s annual Hollywood Charity Horse Show.
- WORLD FAMOUS WEST COAST CUSTOMS: Take behind-the-scenes tours of this luxury automotive restyling center with its own TV show and celebrity clientele.
- LA ZOO: Next door to Burbank is LA’s premiere zoo where you’ll see your favorite animals, learn about wildlife conservation, and enjoy a day in the beautiful outdoors.
- DEBELL GOLF CLUB: Set against a stunning natural backdrop in the hills above Burbank, the Par 71 PGA DeBell Golf Club delivers the most challenging yet affordable 5,600 yards of 18-hole golf in the LA region.
- SNAP SELFIES: with the Caped Crusader when you visit the 7 ft tall bronze Batman statue in Downtown Burbank, tagging #BurbankBatman. Then continue on the Mural Walk of the city.
- VINTAGE SHOPPING IN MAGNOLIA PARK: Peruse the quirky boutiques, antique shops, vintage clothing, and chic eateries that line the streets in Magnolia Park.
- ORBIC AIR HELICOPTER TOURS: For the most unforgettable helicopter experiences over LA, book a private helicopter tour with Orbic Air at the Hollywood Burbank Airport.
- TV SHOW TAPINGS: Witness a piece of television history in the making by becoming a member of a live TV show audience.
- DAY TRIPS: Check out cool day trips you can make from Burbank here.
To find the lowest fares on nonstop flights to BUR from Vancouver and Edmonton, visit Flair’s website.
For information on traveling to the United States and LA County, please visit our Travel Updates page. Our hotels and attractions are eager to welcome you!
More About Flair Airlines
Flair Airlines is Canada’s only independent Ultra Low-Cost Carrier (ULCC) and is on a mission to liberate the lives of Canadians by providing affordable air travel that connects them to the people and experiences they love. With an expanding fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft, Flair is growing to serve 28 cities across Canada and the U.S.
For more information, please visit www.flyflair.com.