Extend 2024 Valentine’s to the Entire Week!
We’ve picked a selection of exceptionally romantic and uniquely Burbank activities running from February 10 through 17. Whether you’re into active dates like exploring murals and enjoying theme park thrills or prefer art-inspired events such as paint nights and theater performances, there’s something for every Valentine’s gathering or an intimate rendezvous with your special someone. Let these thrilling date ideas ignite your imagination, and then embark on planning the ultimate Burbank experience to commemorate Valentine’s Week.
Start your day at Artelice Patisserie in Downtown Burbank, recently crowned the best pastry shop in California by Yelp. Stroll through Downtown Burbank and capture the heartwarming moment with a selfie at the most romantic mural in LA, “Wave of Love”, at 200 N San Fernando Boulevard. Then check out the Mural Walk of trendsetting wall paintings citywide including the city’s iconic DC statues Batman (Downtown Burbank) and Wonder Woman (Media District).
Drop in for lunch at The New Deal Restaurant & Wine Bar and experience a modern take on nostalgic American recipes with 1930s revival décor.
Spend the afternoon at the legendary Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood and treat your date to gifts from the Friends Boutique. The boutique offers a wide variety of Friends-themed merchandise including exclusive kitchen and dining ware, Friends reunion Spirit Jerseys and coffee mugs. Check out Central Perk, Chandler and Joey’s apartment, Monica’s apartment, and the Greenwich Village set.
Or take the afternoon to plan a Universal Studios Hollywood adventure and share your date with some world-class excitement! Between the heart-racing rides and strolling along hand-in-hand through City Walk, you’ll keep the excitement alive this Valentine’s Day.
Soar over Los Angeles, Malibu, and the Hollywood Sign on Orbic Air Valentine’s Day package. Each flight includes complimentary champagne, guaranteed Private Flight, a rose for that special someone, an assortment of desserts and a souvenir photo to remember the experience.
Then elevate your celebration at Castaway, where romance meets exquisite dining and breathtaking views of Los Angeles. Treat your special someone to the delicious Four Course Tasting Menu with optional wine pairing, Tuesday February 14th, 4-10PM. After, head over to Flappers Comedy Club & Restaurant for Valentine’s Day Date Night at 7PM or 9PM.
There’s also plenty of fun romance month events happening in February! Check out our event calendar below:
- Skate Oddity: A Skate Date for Valentine’s and Frankensteins on Saturday, February 10th at 4:00PM.
- Valentine’s Day film at Garry Marshall Theatre on February 13th at 8pm. In honor of 50 years of the beloved TV series, Happy Days, Garry Marshall Theatre (GMT) will showcase one of Garry’s favorite performances on the 13th of each month. For February, they are screening his iconic Valentine’s Day film.
- Wine Dinner at Urban Press Winery on February 14th. Dine at one of Burbank’s most romantic spots with a 3-course prix-fixe menu from 5 pm until 9 pm. Multiple seating times are available. The price of $120 per person includes a 3 wine tasting, appetizer, entree, dessert, and entertainment.
- Castaway’s 4-Course Dinner on February 14th from 4-10pm.
- Flappers Comedy Club Valentine’s Day Date Night includes two shows at 7pm and 9pm on February 14th.
- Tequilas Burbank Valentine’s Day Dinner on February 14th from 6:30-8:30pm. Anival will play your favorite romantic music in Spanish and English. Four-course dinner is $95 per 2 ppl plus tax and gratuity.
- Valentine’s Plant Paint Night led by Stormy Tripp at Tansy in Magnolia Park from 6:30-8:30PM on February 15th.
- Valentine’s dinner with live music at DeBell Golf Club featuring a prix-fixe dinner and live entertainment by Taylor Taylor, February 17th, 6:30-9:00PM.
Plus, some of our hotels are offering some great specials!
Book Hotel Amarano’s Amara’s Suiteheart Stay
From champagne & chocolate covered strawberries to your own chauffeur driven BMW X7, Amara’s ready to enhance your Valentine’s Day. Offer includes:
- Night in Hotel Amarano’s exclusive Chairman’s Suite
- Champagne & chocolate dipped strawberries upon arrival
- BMW X7 with personal driver for the evening
- In-suite breakfast for two via room service
- Complimentary overnight valet parking
The hotel is named one of the top 20 Los Angeles Hotels by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards. Book your Suiteheart Stay by February 7th at hotelamarano.com
Rose Sangria at Cambria Hotel Burbank Airport
Celebrate romance month with a visit to the hotel’s RhuBAR | Kitchen & Cocktails. There you can enjoy this month’s special drink, the Cambria Rose Sangria or a plate of their Cinnamon French Toast to start your day. To learn more, visit cambriaburbank.com
For more itineraries in Burbank, click here.