Extend your Burbank Business Trip and Enjoy Bleisure Travel
If you’re lucky enough to be at a business meeting in Burbank consider extending your stay and making it a “bleisure” trip! Burbank is the Media Capital of the World and full of the best activities LA has to offer. And with nearly 200 days of sunshine, you’re almost guaranteed picture-perfect pool days, outdoor fun, unforgettable alfresco dining, and the best of everything Southern California can bring. With hundreds of restaurants, incredible coffee shops, world-class attractions, and proximity to Hollywood, business visits are the perfect excuse to enjoy quality time before or after your stay.
Fun Things To Do in Burbank
- WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR HOLLYWOOD: Go behind the scenes of one of the most famous movie studios in the world where actual filming takes place during the tour.
- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD: Universal Studios is a legendary studio back lot and theme park filled with incredible rides and shows, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the soon to open Super Nintendo World (2023).
- LOS ANGELES EQUESTRIAN CENTER: A world-class horse show and banquet facility, with international equestrian events including William Shatner’s annual Hollywood Charity Horse Show.
- WORLD FAMOUS WEST COAST CUSTOMS: Take behind the scenes tours of this luxury automotive restyling center with its own TV show and celebrity clientele.
- LA ZOO: Next door to Burbank is LA’s premiere zoo where you’ll see your favorite animals, learn about wildlife conservation, and enjoy a day in the beautiful outdoors.
- DEBELL GOLF CLUB: Set against a stunning natural backdrop in the hills above Burbank, the Par 71 PGA DeBell Golf Club delivers the most challenging yet affordable 5,600 yards of 18-hole golf in the LA region.
- SNAP SELFIES: with the Caped Crusader when you visit the 7 ft tall bronze Batman statue in Downtown Burbank, tagging #BurbankBatman. Then continue on the Mural Walk of the city.
- VINTAGE SHOPPING IN MAGNOLIA PARK: Peruse the quirky boutiques, antique shops, vintage clothing, and chic eateries that line the streets in Magnolia Park.
- ORBIC AIR HELICOPTER TOURS: For the most unforgettable helicopter experiences over LA, book a private helicopter tour with Orbic Air at the Hollywood Burbank Airport.
- FILMED IN BURBANK: Movies and TV shows are produced in Burbank all year around – and everywhere you look are famous film locations. Recreate your own famous scenes on this self-guided tour.
- TV SHOW TAPINGS: Witness a piece of television history in the making by becoming a member of a live TV show audience.
- DAY TRIPS: Check out cool day trips you can make from Burbank here.
Where to Stay
Burbank is home to 18 hotels so whether you’re looking for retro cool vibes like at the famous Safari Inn or affordable chic like at Hotel Burbank, you’re in for a treat. When it comes to leisure travel after your business trip, the hotels in Burbank will check every box! The best part? When booking directly on our site, we guarantee the best rate on your hotel. In Burbank, corporate travel can be a transformative experience, blending leisure and work into one incredible stay. Extended weekends never looked better than they do in Burbank.
What to Eat
One perk of staying in Burbank is the hundreds of restaurants. It may be hard to choose where to go, but don’t worry, we truly have something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a tasty vegan meal, a hearty steak, or something in between, we have something for everyone. Dine in or take away from any of our fabulous restaurants.
Where to Adventure
Burbank has some of the best sightseeing in Los Angeles. Spend your morning experiencing a Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood. From Friends to Harry Potter and Wonder Woman, you’ll get to see the real sets and soundstages where the greatest names in entertainment made history.
Looking for something more adventurous? Universal Studios Hollywood is the theme park for you! With rides like Jurassic World, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, and Transformers: The Ride 3-D you’ll have the time of your life. And don’t forget The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ where you can experience Hogwarts, enjoy a butterbeer, and even purchase your own wand! Visit the all-new Super Nintendo World opening in early 2023 where you can explore the world of your beloved characters including Princess Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Luigi, and Donkey Kong through attractions like Peach’s Castle, Super Mario World, Yoshi’s Adventure and Bowser’s Castle. Then enjoy dinner at the world-famous Universal CityWalk, which includes restaurants like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville®, Voodoo Doughnut®, VIVO Italian Kitchen, and The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen.
Are custom cars your thing? Come check out World Famous West Coast Customs!
Love animals? We are just minutes away from the historic LA Zoo, home to more than 1,400 mammals, birds, amphibians, and reptiles representing more than 270 different species, of which more than 58 are endangered.
If you want to see it all, a ride with Orbic Air Helicopter Tours is a must! Based out of the Hollywood Burbank Airport, you won’t get a better view of the iconic Hollywood Sign and will be amazed by miles of Southern California’s legendary coastline as you fly over Santa Monica and Malibu beaches.
What to See
We have four unique neighborhoods, Magnolia Park, Media District, Airport District, and Downtown Burbank, where you can enjoy a self-guided street art tour in each neighborhood which showcases murals painted by local and international artists.
Are you a movie buff? We’ve got you covered. We also have put together a map called Filmed in Burbank where you can see the filming locations of famous films like Back To The Future, Grease, Casablanca, Top Gun, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and so many more.
Burbank is home to hundreds of stores, so come here ready to shop. With beautiful shopping streets, commercial districts, and , one-of-a-kind vintage shops, there is no shortage of places to find a unique gift or a little (or big) something just for you.
Plan Your Trip
Burbank is truly a better way to see LA and we can’t wait to have you come to visit our beautiful city! To prepare for your trip, we’ve put together some insider tips on what to do and how to arrive in style.
Start planning your trip now and book your flight today!